Beta Disk - Box for two Floppy drive with electronics
Plastic box for two 3.5 inch Floppy disc drive; 3d print, Material: Black PET-G
This box is primarily intended for Beta Disk 128C Interface (includes logo on the front). But it can also be used for other purposes. Mechanically, it is designed for two 3.5" floppy disc drive and for PCB with electronics.
Splits a data BUS from the Beta Disk 128 controller (Shugart type) to two floppy disk drives (IBM type). It includes power supply from 7,5-9V to 5V/3A (power for Beta Disk 128C controller and 2x FDD).
• 1x Data BUS input from controller (rear connector IDC34)
• 2x Data BUS output to two floppy disk drive (top connectors IDC34)
• Each drive can be set as A, B, C, D using the jumper switch
• The DS0 / DS1 selection for each of the drives is also set by the jumper switch
• input supply voltage +7,5-9V DC, 2,5A max.
• regulator LM1084-5,0V included